- Cordyceps Sinensis is a unique and exotic mushroom that grows in the mountains of Bhutan at an elevation between 14,500 feet and 17,000 feet. They literally means summer plant and winter insect in Tibetan. Before the rainy season begins, spores of the Cordyceps mushroom settle on the heads of caterpillars’ that lives underground. The fungus gets so much into the body of the caterpillars’ that it grows out through its head and drains all the energy from the insect and ultimately it dies.
- The Cordyceps have been described in Bhutanese medical books from ancient times. Traditional Bhutan healers have recommended Cordyceps as a tonic for all illnesses. This is because they continually witness how it improves people’s energy, sleep habits, digestion, stamina, libido and endurance.
- Bhutan Cordyceps Grade A++
Grade A++ Bhutan Wild Cordyceps. About 28-30 pieces to 10 gram
- Bhutan Cordyceps Grade A+
Grade A+ Bhutan Wild Cordyceps. About 33-35 pieces to 10 gram
- Bhutan Cordyceps Grade A
Grade A Bhutan Wild Cordyceps. About 50-55 pieces to 10 gram
- Bhutan Cordyceps Grade A-
Grade A- Bhutan Wild Cordyceps. About 70-85 pieces to 10 gram
- Boost energy levels and has long been known among athletes for the bursts of energy it can provide.
- Prevent heart arrhythmias and other complications
- Cordyceps is closely related to cholesterol levels. “Bad” cholesterol levels go down, and “good” cholesterol levels can go up, effectively protecting the heart
- By shrinking tumors, Cordyceps can help to slow the spread of cancer and even make it easier to eliminate or put into remission.
- Cordyceps directly stimulates the production of NK cells (Natural Killer cells), which are one of the body’s first lines of defense against infection and illness
- Rejuvenate the skin, eliminate dead or dying cells, and improve the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and age spots, effectively shaving years off your life
- Impact on sexual dysfunction in men.
- Cordyceps also help to detoxify the Body after only one month of regular cordyceps herbal usage.
Components of Cordyceps
- Essential amino and fatty acids
- Vitamins, including Vitamins B1, B2, B12, E & K.
- Minerals, including Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Iron, Potassium and many others.
- Sterols & proteins.